- Delays will occur if there is an incorrect address, so please make sure your address is correct before placing an order!
- For international orders, I will be copy/pasting your given address when I create the shipping label. if I run into any confusion, I may shoot you a message.
- If a package is returned to me due to an incorrect address, I will reach out to you!
- If I miswrote the address, you are eligible for a full refund or your order can be resent to you at no additional cost.
- If you miswrote the address, you are eligible for a partial refund or your order can be resent to you if you pay for additional shipping costs.
Damaged, Lost, or Stolen Goods
- I am not responsible for any packages that may have been damaged, lost, or stolen and do not allow refunds in these cases. Order at your own risk! (Exempt for moisture-related damage, refer to the notice at bottom of the page for more details.)
- If your order does not arrive for a long while (over 2 weeks for domestic US orders, over 2 months for international orders), call your local post office first and investigate before shooting me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if it was returned to me.
NOTE ON WATER DAMAGE
- I am trying to keep my shipping materials plastic-free by opting for glassine bags instead of plastic seal bags for my orders. Glassine bags are moisture resistant, but not completely waterproof.
- If you find that your order has some water damage, please message me with an image of the damage and I will look into refunding or re-sending your order, and reconsidering switching to a more water-proof solution.
By purchasing from my shop, you have read and agreed to these terms!