EU/UK ShippingPlease go to my etsy store if you are ordering within the EU or UK!
Etsy allows for buyers in the EU and UK to pay their VAT taxes upfront and avoid any hidden or extra fees. I highly recommend using this method if you are ordering in those countries!
While my etsy product prices are a bit higher than my bigcartel prices to offset etsy's fees, the price markup for the product is subtracted from the shipping fee so that what you pay will better reflect the prices I have on my bigcartel.
It is also possible to place your order through bigcartel, but please keep in mind that you are responsible for paying the tax when it arrives to you. If you decide to not pay the fee and the parcel is returned to me, I will not refund you for the shipping cost. If the package is abandoned or lost, I cannot offer any refunds. As such, I highly recommend any EU/UK customers to use my etsy store instead!
If you order through bigcartel, I may shoot you a message before fulfilling your order.
Here is the information for general international orders
- The shipping fee for all orders is a flat rate of $11.99 USD.
- Under normal circumstances, it should take 1-4 weeks to arrive, but it may even take 2-3 months! (note other factors may affect shipping times, such as covid or holiday shipping)
- These are the countries that I cannot ship to at the time, due to USPS' current restrictions. Any orders made to these countries will be cancelled and refunded.
- Door-to-door tracking is included and available for these countries. For all other countries, tracking stops at the border.
- I am also registered under LUCID in compliance with VerpackG (Packaging Act), and can send orders out to Germany through etsy.